How do I activate a new device on an existing SPOT account?
If you have an existing account, you can activate your device following the steps below. If you are new to SPOT, please click here
- Login to your SPOT Account
- Add New SPOT Device near the top of the My Devices page.
- Enter the device details.
- In the battery compartment beneath the batteries, get the ESN and Auth code for your SPOT.
- Enter the ESN and Authorization Code of the new device, then select Next.
- Select your Payment Option, choose any additional services, then select Next.
- For information on our additional services, please click here.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions, then select Next
- Select Submit Payment
! You have successfully activated your SPOT device.
Invalid ESN or authorization code
- Please double check the ESN and Auth Code. If the ESN/Auth Code is illegible or has been removed from the battery compartment, please contact Customer Relations.
- If you are looking to add additional services after your activation, please click here.
Payment submission failed
- Verify payment information. To check your payment information, please click Settings & Billing, then Credit Card Information.