SPOT Global Phone Service PlansTo activate your SPOT Global Phone, you will need to choose a Service Plan.
With so many options, there is a SPOT Global Phone service plan that will fit your remote communication needs. Select a Galaxy plan and you'll have a full year to use the minutes when you need them most - perfect for seasonal use. Orbit monthly payment plans are also available.
- 12 month term applies.
- Inbound Short Messaging included in all plans
- Voice calls within Home Zone will be billed first minute then 30 second increments
- Roaming and Long Distance Calls (outside of Home Zone) will be billed first minute then 60 second increments. Click here to see rates for Roaming and Long Distance.
- Data calls will be included and billed in 15 second increments.
- Subscriptions on the same annual plan and the same account will have the minutes pooled.
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle.
- Voice calls will be billed first minute then 60 second increments for all prepaid calls within Home Zone.
- Roaming not available outside Prepaid Home Zone.
- Long Distance: 1 minute deducted from airtime bundle for calls from the Home Zone to countries outside the Home Zone.
- Data calls will be included and billed in 60 second increments. (Only available for Personal prepaid.)
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over unless a customer recharges within the original minute expiry period, then remaining minutes will be extended to the new minute expiry date.
- Pooling is not available with prepaid.
- SPOT/Globalstar is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Airtime recharges and customer support is available by dialing *611 on a SPOT Global Phone: Monday - Friday from 8 AM to Midnight North American EST
- To avoid phone deactivation, customer must re-charge their account within 90 days following the minute expiry date.
- Includes airtime for calls placed from the Home Service Area of the US, Canada or Caribbean calling to the US and Canada.
- Free Long Distance for calls to the US, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Free Incoming Short Messaging Service (SMS).
- Low Roaming and International Long Distance rates for other regions.
- No Roaming fees in Home Service Area.
- Express Data Compression free on most plans.
- US-based number. Easy and affordable.
- National "800" dialing. Call to the millions of US toll-free numbers.
- Best satellite sound quality. No need to waste time repeating yourself.
- Fastest Mobile Data Rates. Do more in less time.