How do I configure my SPOT Gen4 contacts?
The SPOT Gen4 can send Check-in, Custom, and Help messages each with up to 10 preconfigured contacts. Each message may contain a max of 110 characters (including spaces).
To configure the contacts of your SPOT Gen4:
- Login to your SPOT account and go to My Devices.
- Click View/Edit for the device you want to configure.
- Scroll down to the Message Profiles section, then select the message type you want to configure.
- In the Message to Send field, enter the message your contacts will receive.
- After entering your message, you may add contacts who will receive your message. Select Add Email and/or Add Mobile Number to. You may enter up to 10 contacts.
- Select one and enter the appropriate information. For more information on configuring mobile contacts, please click here.
- When you have completed configuring your message and contact list, please click Save.