ASSISTANCE POUR LE SPOT Personal Tracker
Tips to help send your first SPOT Check-OK message
1) Go outside to where SPOT has a clear view of the sky in all directions.
2) Press and hold the ON/OFF button until the function light blinks green.
3) Press and hold the Check-In/OK button until the function light blinks green.
4) Leave SPOT outdoors. The GPS indicator light blinks green as SPOT acquires a GPS fix. Once
SPOT acquires your GPS location, the Message Sending light and GPS light will blink green in
unison for ~15 seconds to notify you that your message is being transmitted with GPS location.
The Message Sending light will continue to blink green over the remainder of the 20 minutes
message cycle and for one (1) hour after the end of the message cycle (this is to provide you
with additional time to check if your most recent message was transmitted). The Check-In/OK
function light will turn off once the message cycle is complete.
5) Verify that the message was received in the email or SMS account(s) that you set up during
activation in your Check-In/OK contact list.
6) You can also view your messages in your account at findmeSPOT.com Making sure you can send an OK message is a safe way to test your message delivery system from end to end.
If you do not receive your OK message on the first try, move the unit to a different location since something may be blocking the signal where you first tried.
If the GPS light blinks red, SPOT does not have a clear view of the GPS satellites and you must
move to an area with a clearer view of the sky for proper operation. Then repeat steps 2 through 5.
You can update the names and contact information anytime via your account on the SPOT website.
Leave your personal contact information as one of the contacts for future system testing and GPS
Acquisition before each trip.
Cette rubrique a été créée pour que vous puissiez faire connaître votre opinion.
Alors, allez-y et formulez vos commentaires qui nous aideront à améliorer votre expérience avec le produit SPOT. Nous sommes là pour vous écouter.
SOUMETTRE VOS COMMENTAIRES ICI