How do I activate a new device on an existing SPOT account?
If you already have a SPOT account, you may activate your device by following the steps below. If you do not have an account and wish to activate, please click here
- Login to your SPOT Account
- From the My Devices page, select Add New SPOT Device near the top of the page
- Enter the device details in the available fields.
The ESN and auth code of your device may be found in the battery compartment beneath the batteries.
- Enter the ESN and authentication code of the new device, then select Next.
- Select your Payment Option, choose any additional services, then select Next
- For information on our additional services, please click here.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions, then select Next
- Select Submit Payment
! You have successfully activated your SPOT device on your account!
Invalid ESN or authorization code
- Please double check the ESN and auth code of both your existing device and the device you wish to upgrade to. If the ESN/auth code is illegible or has been removed from the battery compartment, please contact Customer Support.
- If you are looking to add additional service after your activation, please click here.
Payment submission failed
- Please ensure that your payment information is current. To check your payment information, please click on Settings& Billing, then Credit Card Information. For help updating your information, you may click here.