How Do I Return My Unopened Hardware and/or Unused Service Certificate?
- Contact Spot Customer Care at 1-866-OK1-SPOT or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your ESN, Order ID number and date of purchase/activation along with your customer information
- SPOT Customer Care will assess the return and provide you with the necessary information regarding your return request.
- Customer is responsible for return freight arrangements and costs. Collect shipments are not accepted.
- All returns must include the RMA (Return Merchant Authorization) number prior to shipping. Items returned without a RMA number will be refused.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for your credit card statement to reflect the refund.
- Returned, opened hardware and activated Service Certificates within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 25% re-stock fee-which will be deducted from the amount on your refund.
- The purchase of GEOS services are non-refundable.
- Shipping is based on a combination of weight and destination.
- Orders will be processed and generally shipped in 1-2 business days, via Ground delivery, pending stock availability.
- Orders will generally arrive within 3-9 business days, based on ship address location.
- Any change requests after your order has been submitted cannot be guaranteed.
- Orders with a shipping address containing a PO Box will be shipped via Postal Service.
All hardware and Service Certificates purchased or activated after 30 days are not eligible for refund.
Tax charges for this order are based on hardware purchased. Any purchase of service certificates is taxable at point of service activation.
Please note that this is an approximation of taxes and actual charges to your credit card may be different from estimated amount.
For full information on general terms of service, please refer to the Terms and Conditions