How do I update my password?
Change your SPOT account password
Note: Your password is case sensitive and must have a minimum of 6 characters
- Login to your SPOT account
- Select Settings & Billing
- In the General column, under Password Settings, click Update
- Enter your old password, then your new password, confirm your new password, then click Save
Password entered is invalid
- To change the password to your SPOT account the current password is required. If your password is saved in your web browser, we suggest looking into your password settings. Otherwise, we recommend contacting SPOT Customer Relations to assist with your account access.
Password and confirm password are not the same
- This error is displayed when your new password cannot be confirmed. This confirmation is present to avoid the possibility of getting locked out of your SPOT account.
I can’t login to my SPOT account. I've been locked out. Help!
- If you are not able to login to your SPOT account or the account has been locked, please contact SPOT Customer Relations for assistance.