How do I update my username?
Change your SPOT account username
Note: Your username is not case sensitive, must be unique, and have a minimum of 5 characters
- Login to your SPOT account
- Select Settings & Billing
- In the General column, under Username Settings, click Update
- Enter your new username, confirm the username entered, then click Save
Username is already in use
- Your new SPOT account username must not already be in use. Please attempt with a different username.
Username and confirm username are not the same
- This error is displayed when the username you are changing cannot be confirmed in the confirm username field. This confirmation is present to avoid changing your username to an unintended username.
I can’t login to my SPOT account. I've been locked out. Help!
- If you are not able to login to your SPOT account or the account has been locked, please contact SPOT Customer Relations for assistance.