For the SPOT Global Phone
The SPOT Backup Lithium-ion Battery provides power to the SPOT Global Phone. The battery can be recharged while in the phone using the SPOT wall charger or vehicle charger (sold separately).
- 4 hours talk time or 36 hours standby
- High-capacity Lithium-ion technology
- Integrated circuitry protects against short circuit and overcharge conditions
- UL Recognized and CE certified
- Meets Environmental directives
- WEEE Compliant
-20˚ to +55˚ C
-4˚ to +131˚ F
-30˚ to +60˚ C
-22˚ to +140˚ F
Use of any accessories not approved by SPOT will invalidate the phone warranty and may be dangerous. All specifications subject to change without notice.