Monday, 21 March 2011 09:56
Using Shared Pages has always been a great way to share your adventures. However, if you added devices to your account or wanted to change settings on your Shared Pages, those features were not available. Now, Shared Pages are totally editable! To check it out or make changes to your Shared Pages, follow these steps…
- Go to the Share tab in your account at findmeSPOT.com.
- Click Edit/Manage Shared Page. If you don’t have any Shared Pages set up, you don’t know what you’ve been missing! Choose Create Shared Page instead.
- If you do have Shared Pages, select the Shared Page that you want to edit and then click Edit Shared Page in the “Actions on selected Shared Pages Menu” (see image below).
Once you are in the edit screen, feel free to update your Shared Page configuration by changing any of the following:
- Shared Page name
- Devices in your account you choose to share
- Location messages to share (E.g. Check-in/OK, Help, Track Progress)
- Time period to display messages on the Shared Page (last 24 hrs. to up to the last 7 days)
- Amount of message detail you choose to share
This update will help you better manage your Shared Pages and give you more flexibility to make easy changes. Adding or removing devices is especially a nice feature here.
Sign into your account here.